Monday, September 13, 2010

Starting new

                                                                        
After two weeks of setting up a new classroom, meeting new parents, getting to know new staff and new IEP's we will officially start kids tomorrow. Working with the children is where it's at for me. I love the shy ones and helping them feel loved and welcomed, I love the stubborn ones who challenge me and my tactics. I love finding ways to help the ones that struggle with their health, to be more comfortable. I love teaching the ones that can't talk find a way to communicate. I love the busy, chaotic,whirlwind days we have, but most of all, I love the kids.

Last year we said our goodbye's and tomorrow we'll be saying hello.  I'm ready and excited for a new year so, "Bring it on!"

1 comment:

  1. You are a special lady, Do you know that? Have a wonderful school year :)

    ReplyDelete